If you have at least 500 hours of coaching experience, join us on Tuesday, June 15th from 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET
Topic: "Setting the Big A Agreement"
Whether a coaching partnership succeeds or struggles is informed by multiple factors, and the most critical one is in play before the coaching even begins: how you establish the partnership in the first place. One might say the Agreement starts before a prospective client even reaches out to you! What goes into laying the foundation for a productive coaching relationship? What practices have worked best for you? What do you do when the Agreement goes sideways? What’s different for a private client versus a sponsored client? Join us for a lively discussion about what we can do to set everyone up for a rewarding coaching partnership. Facilitated by Beth Buelow, PCC.
**Earn 1.0 Resource Development CCEU.**
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit.
With this series, we will explore some of the situations experienced coaches deal with alone while creating a safe, confidential space to learn from each other. Even busy, experienced coaches have to keep up with changes in the business world that impact their businesses.
How will this Forum work?
- This is more about conversation rather than a “presentation” of information. Just enough topical background will be given at the start of the meeting to provide a foundation for dialog that anyone can participate in.
- This forum is meant to be a collaborative learning experience. We want to experience confidential ego-less conversations about the challenges and successes we experience as coaches while learning from each other.
- This session will be held on Zoom, and use of video is encouraged but not required. NOTE: The Zoom link is included in your event registration confirmation. Please retain that email!
- Prior registration is required.
- Speak about your experiences. Speaking about what has worked for you is perfectly okay, but avoid advice-giving directed at others; our intent is purely to learn from each other.
- This is a confidential “space” for you to feel free to say what you need to. Please maintain confidentiality by not naming clients or their organizations.
-Meetings will not be recorded.
-What goes on here stays here. Please do not discuss what you heard on the call after the call ends.
*All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit.*
ICF Michigan members earn credits for free! $20 fee for non-members