1. Grow Your Business – Add your name to our Coach Directory and obtain referrals for business opportunities.
2. Benefit from Local Connections – Attend Coach Cafes, Coach Connections, and our Conferences at discounted rates. These are great opportunities to meet other coaches and partners for networking, information sharing, and potential business/partnering opportunities.
3. Gain Instant Credibility – ICF is widely recognized as representing the highest quality in professional coaching; by becoming part of your local community of professionally trained coaches, you instantly gain credibility.
4. Earn Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) for free! – Our chapter is nationally recognized for outstanding educational offerings, including our monthly Professional Development Series; Core Competency Series; and Experienced Coaches Forums. This is a tremendous benefit to our members since most coaches have to pay for CCEUs which are necessary for certification renewal.
5. Benefit from Partnerships to support you and your business – We have partnered with SBAM (Small Business Association of Michigan) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) as well as other organizations which offer benefits to ICF Michigan and its members.
6. Access Members-Only Area of Website – We have a rich library of educational resources free to our members.
7. Give Back to Your Community – Give back to your local coaching community and share the power of coaching with those in need through our pro-bono coaching program.
8. Gain Increased visibility – Collaborate with fellow coaches in Community Outreach programs.
9. Receive Additional Resources – ICF Michigan is a charter chapter of ICF Global, so our chapter and our members get access to additional resources such as information about free and reduced webinars, articles, Coaching World magazine, and more.
10. Take advantage of Leadership Opportunities – Join one of our ICF Michigan Committees and work side-by-side with other talented coaches to help make a difference in your local coaching community and hone your leadership skills.