Join us on Thursday, January 21st from 1:00 - 2:30 pm Eastern Time
Topic is "Stay Visible in Troubled Times, Using Publicity" with guest speaker Jill Lublin
Discover how to be the #1 Influencer in your industry by boosting your credibility and amplifying your media visibility. Based on her international bestseller, Guerrilla Publicity, Jill Lublin shares simple strategies and provides cost-effective short‐term, doable tactics. So, you can stay in action during challenging experiences. Knowing what the media is looking for, will help you and your brand stand out, get noticed and go from unknown to newsworthy.
Jill Lublin shares her proven secrets to boost credibility and increase visibility for you and your brand, especially during these uncertain times. She provides cost-effective short‐term, doable tactics so that you can stand out and get noticed in the media.
1) Understand the real purpose of publicity- To boost your credibility and amplify your visibility.
2) Uncover your "Oooooo, Ahhhhhh!" factor. Find the Wow! that sets you apart from the crowd.
3) You are the news! Craft a riveting message that lets others know who you are and what you do.
4) Simplify! Learn how the pros mesmerize the masses by tailoring their message to the level of a five-year-old.
5) Write a four-sentence announcement that ignites a local media frenzy.
6) Pass the all-important "Who cares?" test by showcasing your expertise in a way that commands attention.
EARN 1.5 CCEUs
About our Speaker
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness and Referrals. She is the author of 4 Best Selling books including Get Noticed...Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Her latest book, Profit of Kindness went #1 in four categories.
Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years’ experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches a virtual Publicity Crash Course and consults and speaks all over the world. She also helps authors to create book deals with major publishers and agents, as well as obtain foreign rights deals. Visit publicitycrashcourse.com/freegift and jilllublin.com
This webinar is approved for 1.5 CCEUs.
You will get the call-in information by email after registering.
*All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit.*
ICF Michigan members earn credits for free! Non-members are welcome for a $20 fee.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org