Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Experienced Coaches' Forum
If you have at least 500 hours of coaching experience, join us on Tuesday, October 27th from 4:00 - 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Topic is "The Client Partnership"
How do you develop and maintain the true partnership with your client? What do you do when your client wants more guidance than your coach role warrants? How do you continually give the coaching session back to the client when they are pushing for mentoring? Do you find it difficult to establish partnership if there is a large age difference between you and the client? These are a few of the questions we will explore as we share challenges, best practices, and what we've learned in developing true client partnerships.
Earn 1.0 Resource Development CCEU.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit. Attendees will receive 1.0 Core Competency CCEU.
With this series, we will explore some of the situations experienced coaches deal with alone while creating a safe, confidential space to learn from each other. Even busy, experienced coaches have to keep up with changes in the business world that impact their businesses. If you have a topic that you’d like to see explored in one of these sessions, please contact Jennifer at Jennifer@windleyworks.com
How will this Forum work?
- This is more about the conversation we have than a “presentation” of information. Just enough topical background will be given at the start of the meeting to provide a foundation for dialog that anyone on the line can participate in.
- This forum is meant to be a collaborative learning experience. We want to experience confidential ego-less conversations about the challenges and successes we experience as coaches while learning from each other.
- This call will be held using Zoom technology. We started using the webinar format due to request, so that participants can get a full experience by not just hearing each other, but also seeing each other. Zoom is similar to Skype or Facetime, and is easy to use. Please test the the technology before the call by going to https://zoom.us/test NOTE: You will get the call-in information the morning of the call.
- Prior registration is required.
- Speak about your experiences. Speaking about what has worked for you is perfectly okay, but avoid advice-giving directed at others; our intent is purely to learn from each other.
- This is a confidential “space” for you to feel free to say what you need to. Please maintain confidentiality by not naming clients or their organizations.
-Meetings will not be recorded.
-What goes on here stays here. Please do not discuss what you heard on the call after the call ends.
You will get the call-in information by email the morning of the call.
*All participants must attend the full program to qualify for CCEU credit.*
ICF Michigan members earn credits for free! $20 fee for non-members
Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only