Join ICF Michigan and John Scarrott
Get Comfortable with Sales
Thursday, April 20 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Earn 1.0 Resource Development CCEU
FREE TO ICF MICHIGAN MEMBERS
What’s your approach to selling your coaching? When you think of selling what jumps to mind?
A challenge all coaches face is how to sell and market their expertise. This is because they got into coaching to coach. To improve people’s lives. Not to sell. But the reality is that without the sale, there is no opportunity to coach. That’s the tough truth. However, that doesn’t mean that sales can’t be fun or that you can’t generate business in the way you want to.
This teleclass will share the surprising truth about what’s required to sell coaching.
It will take a deep dive into:
- The similarities between what makes a good sales person and a good coach.
- The journey that your prospective coachee takes to become your client.
- What to do on the journey to create the right experience and forward movement
- What to say when it’s your turn, your toolkit to build trust.
- How to increase awareness of who you are: conversations, writing and speaking.
- Putting it all together, designing your plan of action and moving forward.
In this teleclass, John will share his ideas on how to approach selling your coaching expertise.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
John Scarrott is a trainer and coach based in London. He has 23 years commercial experience and a track record of success in selling the intangible, such as advertising, events, memberships, training and coaching. He works with his clients to improve their skills and confidence when it comes to influence in situations such as selling, presenting, networking, negotiating and leading. He supports his clients to communicate effectively, connect with impact and achieve positive outcomes. He has a Professional Coaching Skills Certificate and is working towards his ICF Credential with Coaching Development.
Non-ICF Michigan Members are invited to join us – the fee is $20.
All participants must attend the full program to qualify for the CCEU certificate. ICF Michigan members earn credits for free!
Save the Date for Our Upcoming Teleclass: