The mission of ICF Michigan is to support and promote the highest standards of professional coaching in Michigan, and to be a vibrant community where coaches learn, grow and succeed to best serve our clients.
ICF Michigan was organized in 2004 as the Professional Coaches Association of Michigan to serve the broad spectrum of professional coaches who live and work in Michigan, and to work for the advancement of professional coaching.
Why Join ICF Michigan?
ICF Michigan promotes and supports professionalism in coaching. We are a resource for individuals and clients who want to learn more about coaching through:
- Connections: Meet other coaches of all types and experience.
- Referrals: Obtain referrals for business through our Find a coach directory.
- Professional Development: Dig deeper into learning and earn CCEU’s for your credential.
- Business Development: Find out more about running a successful coaching business.
- Community Outreach: Participate in events that promote awareness of coaching.
Interested in Working With A Coach?
Check out our Find a coach directory.
Interested In Becoming A Sponsor?
The goal of the ICF Michigan Sponsorship Program is to connect vendors with the coaching community to form opportunities for you and for our coaches. This connection results in coaches learning about important resources for their business while you as a vendor will realize a return on your sponsorship investment while building your network. Click to find out more.